Bowflex Revolution XP 220-Pound Home Gym
170 degrees of resistance with 10 settings in a gym unit that's built for the home.
The Bowflex Revolution XP 220-Pound Home Gym offers a total body workout tin a unique, small-space design. Using the fitness leader's patented SpiraFlex plates, the Revolution XP provides smooth resistance for more than 90 exercises. Utilizing variable independent pulleys, the gym is easily adjusted with 10 resistance settings through a 170 degree angle. With options like these, you'll be well on your way to the body you've been searching for in no time--without setting foot in a gym.
- Resistance may be adjusted up to 220 pounds
- SpiraFlex Plates technology for smooth resistance
- Accommodates more than 90 strengthening moves
- Works both upper and lower body
- Independent moving arms with 10 adjustments and 170-degree range of motion
- Includes squat harness, leg extension/curl, foot harness, and leg grips
- 300-pound maximum user weight limit may be prohibitive for some
- Does not offer cardio
The Bowflex Revolution XP 220-Pound Home Gym is a fitness product; nutrition guidance is not provided.EXERCISE
The Bowflex Revolution XP 220-Pound Home Gym offers more than 90 weight training exercises for toning the upper and lower body; descriptions are available on the company's website.CONCLUSION
The Bowflex Revolution XP 220-Pound Home Gym offers total-body strengthening with all the benefits you'd find in the gym, all in a compact home unit. Utilizing Bowflex' patented SpiraFlex plates, the gym offers ultra-smooth resistance from an independent pulley system. Choose from 10 easily-adjusted resistance settings through a 170-degress angle for a workout that targets key muscles from all groups--and even some you forgot you had. Since it's from Bowflex, the high quality ensures lasting durability for years to come.Common Misspellings
Bowflecks, Boflex, Bowfleks, Boflecks