Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym
A complete home workout, including both strength training and cardio through more than 50 exercises.
The Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym offers a total body workout through the Bowflex Power Rods and a built-in rowing station. The Power Rods of the Bowflex PR1000 are easily adjusted without manual cable changes, ranging from 5-210 pounds.
Bowflex has long been an industry leader in home fitness, offering weights, accessories and complete home gyms with a reputation for durability. The company's patented Power Rods offer varying levels resistance with lower risk of joint pain than free weights.
- Resistance may be adjusted from 5-210 pounds (can be upgraded up to 310 pounds)
- Offers both strengthening and cardio workouts
- More than 50 strength training exercises available
- Works both upper and lower body
- Multi-use, triple-function hand grip/ankle cuffs
- Four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg work
- 300-pound maximum user weight limit may be prohibitive for some
- Large size (83" H x 64" L x 41" W) requires a minimum 100 x 78-inch workout area
The Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym is a fitness product; nutrition guidance is not provided.EXERCISE
The Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym offers more than 50 exercises for strength training, including: - Bench Press - Decline Bench Press - Incline Bench Press - Seated Shoulder Press - Shoulder Shrug - Lateral Shoulder Raise - Internal and External Shoulder Rotator Cuff - Standing Lower Back Extension - Narrow Pulldowns - Stiff-Arm Pulldowns - Reverse Grip Pulldown - Triceps Pushdown - Triceps Extension - Seated Biceps Curl - Triceps Kickback - Seated (Resisted) Abdominal Crunch - Trunk Rotation - Leg Extension - Standing Calf Raise - Standing Hip Adduction - Seated Hip Abduction - Standing Hip Extension (Knee Bent) - Hip Flexion - Squat
Workout descriptions are displayed on the unit for convenient reference. Additional exercises are available on the company website.CONCLUSION
The Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym is a great option for an at-home total body workout, working both the upper and lower body with both strength and cardio training. Easily adjustable resistance bands reduce the risk of joint injury often linked to weight training.Common Misspellings
Bowflecks, Boflex, Bowfleks, Bowflex PR300, Boflecks