Biggest Loser Cookbook
Eat like the contestants on the hit TV show, Biggest Loser.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
The Biggest Loser Cookbook showcases more than 125 recipes that are healthy for you and have been adapted from the NBC hit show. The Biggest Loser Cookbook has several contributing authors including personal trainer Bob Harper, Chef Devin Alexander and other experts and cast members from the show.
The cookbook offers motivational before and after photos of cast members, 50 beautiful color photos, dozens of Biggest Loser trainer tips and an overview of the diet and exercise plan used by the show's contestants.
Using this cookbook, you can easily find new meal ideas and follow the exercise plan to get healthy and lose weight just like those on the TV show.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Includes 125 healthy recipes
- Diet and exercise plan overview included
- Encourages diet and exercise
- Highly reviewed by actual users
- Features meals the entire family can enjoy
- Recipes and input from actual Biggest Loser cast members and trainers
- Great for those with large amounts of weight to lose
- Complaints that there is more info than recipes
- Some recipes call for the use of artificial sweeteners, which may not be tolerated well by everyone
The Biggest Loser Cookbook is unique because rather than just a bunch of recipes it also incorporates the diet plan that Biggest Loser contestants used. The 4-3-2-1 pyramid involves eating four servings of fruits and vegetables, three servings of lean protein, two servings of whole grains and one serving classified as extra. With this cookbook, there are simple recipes to choose from. Some of the more popular recipes include:
- Breakfast: Pete's Man-Size Low-Calorie Breakfast Omelet
- Snack: Vanilla Poached Pears
- Lunch: Asian Chopped Salad
- Snack: Frosty Pumpkin Smoothie
- Dinner: Chef Devin’s Enchilada Chicken, Parmesan Pepper Sweet Potato Fries, Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Each recipe also includes its complete nutrition profile including how many calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, fiber and cholesterol it contains.EXERCISE
The exercise program in the Biggest Loser Cookbook recommends that the best way to burn fat and calories is through cardio exercise. You start out with steady state cardio, which means you get your heart rate into its fat burning zone and keep it there for a set period of time. After you’ve gotten to a comfortable level with this, you move on to interval training. Interval training is simply alternating between high and low intensity cardio exercise.
The workout plan also includes doing body-sculpting circuit training. This is a series of exercises performed one right after another with about five to eight seconds rest between. The entire exercise plan should be done for 12 weeks to receive maximum results. A breakdown of the workout is:
- Circuit Training: Three times per week with one day rest between days
- Cardio: Five to six days per week - activities such as walking, jogging, running, swimming, dancing or working out to a DVD
- Allow one day of rest where no exercises are done
Those who are fans of the reality show will find the Biggest Loser Cookbook very appealing. Not only are you receiving a nice collection of recipes, but also a rundown of the program that has helped the contestants lose so much weight. This book can be a help to anyone trying to lose weight. It doesn’t matter if you watch the show or not, this tool can get you into shape and into a healthy weight range.Common Misspellings
biggest loser cooksbook, big loser cookbook, biggest losers cookbook, biggest loser recipes, biggest loser diet
Featured Diets and Supplements
Related Diets: Biggest Loser: The Workout: 30-Day Jumpstart, The Biggest Loser At Home Program, Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook, Biggest Loser Simple Swaps, Biggest Loser Success Secrets, Hungry Girl, The Most Decadent Diet Ever, Biggest Loser Fitness Program
Biggest Loser Cookbook?