Audrina Patridge Diet
Get the diet and fitness regimen of Hills' star Audrina.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
As one of the stars of The Hills, Audrina Patridge knows what it's like to feel the Hollywood pressure to stay thin and fit. But for this young starlet, she credits her enviable physique to the Sunfare Diet plan as well as regular exercise to keep herself always looking camera-ready.
In the past, Audrina has confessed to being a junk food addict, but once she experienced just how great it feels to eat well and be in shape, she now claims to rely on a steady diet of fresh food, like salads and fish, to keep her looking and feeling healthy.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Supposedly eats a healthy diet
- Claims to not resort to any fast-tracks or dangerous ways to lose weight or stay thin
- Healthy routine of diet and exercise can be a role model for other young women
- Very thin physique may send a wrong message to impressionable young women
- Diet and exercise routine are self-professed and therefore may not be accurate
- Access to personal chefs and expensive meal plans makes Patridge's health routine impractical for most Americans
Patridge follows the Sunfare diet, which is a healthy and balanced, low-carb dietary approach based on a 30/40/30 formula of lean protein, low glycemic carbohydrates and healthy fats respectively.
For the 5' 7" actress, she reportedly eats 1,250 to 1,500 calories a day.
A typical healthy day of eating on the Sunfare Diet for Patridge might look like this:
- Breakfast: Omelet made with veggies and turkey sausage and a side of fresh fruit.
- Lunch: Grilled chicken served with steamed vegetables and a lettuce salad.
- Dinner: Citrus salmon served with asparagus and a green salad.
- Snacks: Low-fat vanilla yogurt, an apple and natural peanut butter, caramelized walnuts or low-fat string cheese.
But in 2008, Patridge revealed her diet to Self magazine, which looked a bit less healthy than the Sunfare eating plan.
- Breakfast: A bowl of Quaker Natural Granola (oats, honey and raisins) cereal with low fat milk, two Girl Scout Samoas cookies, a Starbucks caramel Frappuccino with no whip and a bottle of water.
- Lunch: Turkey sandwich from Susina Bakery & Cafe with melted cheese, lettuce, tomato and onions on wheat bread, Ruffles potato chips, iced tea
- Snack: Two handfuls of sour jellybeans, a Girl Scout Samoas cookie, water
- Dinner: Red wine, bread with ranch dressing, house salad, pizza topped with pineapple, pepperoni and tomato dipped in ranch
Patridge works out with trainer Del Bene and pal Lauren Conrad.
“I’m not going to the gym to lose weight, but to get definition in my arms, butt and legs,” Patridge once commented to Us Magazine.
She works out five days a week, doing laps in her backyard pool, hiking in Runyon Canyon or boogieing in dance class. She likes to mix it up and will often hit the beach for a game of beach volleyball.
When she does make it to the gym, she relies on small weights to define her upper arms coupled with 15 to 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer. Squats and lunges help to keep her glutes strong, and ab crunches using a stability ball help to keep her core long and toned.CONCLUSION
As a high profile Hollywood actress, Audrina Patridge is a constant image in gossip magazines as well as on television. Like with any beautiful celebrity, her diet and exercise routine is of great curiosity to the media and millions of fans.
Since it's impossible to really know just what a celebrity eats, there is no way of knowing whether Patridge's ultra slim physique is due to a combination of her healthy eating, exercise and genetics or whether she, like many Hollywood women, walk a very thin line between healthy eating and disordered eating.
While Patridge claims to follow the Sunfare diet, a healthy and low-carb meal-delivery plan, her very skinny body may add more confusion to the minds of many young star-gazing girls as they try to emulate the lives of the Hollywood culture in appearance and lifestyle.Common Misspellings
Audrina's Diet, Audrina Patridge's Diet, Hills Diet, Audrina Diet, Audrina Partridge's Diet
Featured Diets and Supplements
Audrina Patridge Diet?