Amish Cancer Diet
Heal from cancer through the nutrients in food.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
The Amish Cancer Diet is a program that was created to deliver maximum food energy and enable your body to repair itself after cancer. This diet can offer the perfect amounts of protein, carbohydrates, fat, fiber and minerals. The program was created by Solomon Wickey, an Amish man that practices alternative medicine. Wickey combines healthy eating practices along with faith in God to heal the body from cancer. He uses a winning combination of healing herbs and natural foods to approach a healthy lifestyle. This program directions are straight forward is easy to follow and has some very specific rules for both nutrition and exercise. The recommended length of the diet is nine weeks. The diet is very specific but all of the details can be found online for free.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Encourages eating plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Eliminates things like sugar and processed flour
- Diet can be helpful in healing from cancer naturally
- Incorporates exercise as well as good nutrition
- Diet can be helpful for those that want to prevent weight related diseases
- Involves eliminating several foods from your diet
- May be difficult to adjust to
The diet for the Amish Cancer Diet is very specific and it is recommended that you follow it for at least nine weeks to see results. Some general guidelines are provided for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There are also several rules for how often you should eat certain foods throughout the week so that you can create meals that work with the program. Some of the foods that must be eliminated completely during the program include white flour, sugar, white potatoes, junk food, any nuts other than coconut, almonds and Pinole nuts and fast food. Bread and meat are eliminated as well, but with some exceptions. Some of the requirements for each meal are:
- Breakfast: One egg at least four times per week; the following cereals and fruits are allowed at breakfast - oatmeal, grits, millet, cream of rice, mixed grain cooked cereal, grapefruit, orange, grapes, pineapple, pear, kiwi, mango, apple, cantaloupe, cherries and peaches
- Lunch: Should be the largest meal of the day.
- Dinner: This should be a light meal that is very small. Vegetable soup or salads are good choices.
Along with the guidelines for each meal, there are rules for what foods are allowed and how often you should eat them. Of course there is an emphasis on eating fruits and vegetables. Some of the rules include:
- Real butter is allowed
- Use blackstrap molasses daily
- One slice of whole wheat bread is allowed each day
- Northern ocean fish may be used twice per week
- 8 to 16 oz. skim milk per day
- Flax seeds should be used daily
- Olive oil should be used daily
- A leafy green salad including a variety of vegetables should be eaten twice per day
- Cherries can be used four times per week
- 70 percent of your vegetables should be cooked and 30 percent raw
- Avoid stuffing yourself; eat only enough to satisfy your appetite
Exercise is also a very important part of the Amish Cancer Diet. The top form of recommended exercise on this program is walking. If you cannot take long walks, the program asks that you take five minute walks, six to 12 times per day. It is also recommended that you get at least 30 minutes of sunshine twice each day. Lastly, you should sing or do deep breathing several times each day, which will allow more oxygen into your system.CONCLUSION
Although the Amish Cancer Diet requires a pretty strict diet, it is easy to see how this type of eating can result in a healthier body. This program focuses on having plenty of fruits and vegetables along with some dairy and fresh fish which makes it look similar to the Mediterranean Diet. This program definitely boasts some healing qualities and is the type of eating that can be maintained for a lifetime.Common Misspellings
Ammish cancer diet, amish cancer deit, cancer diet of the amish, amish cacner diet
Amish Cancer Diet?