Alpha Male Challenge
A fitness program for men to get fit and increase testosterone.Top Rated Diets of 2017
Alpha Male Challenge: The 10-Week Plan to Burn Fat, Gain Muscle & Build True Alpha Attitude is a book designed for men seeking to lose weight and burn fat.
Alpha Male Challenge was written by James Villepigue, a certified personal trainer who has written more than 18 books including the Body Sculpting Bibles series, and Rick Collins, currently an attorney and formerly a certified personal trainer and competitive body builder. Collins is also a monthly columnist for Muscular Development magazine.
Alpha Male Challenge was written to help men reclaim their masculine, competitive edge and get them back on top of their game. This book is a three-part guide to diet, exercise and a mind-set overhaul. There are the four Cs of Alpha Attitude, which include commitment, confidence, courage and conscience. The basic approach of the Alpha Male Challenge is to build muscle, burn fat and produce testosterone so that men can be successful in their workouts, careers and relationships.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Recipes are designed with a male appetite in mind
- Organized ten-week program
- Written by certified personal trainers
- Promotes confidence as men become healthier in their diets and workouts
- Applicable for beginners wanting to live healthier lives
- Term "Alpha Male" may have negative connotation for some
- May not be challenging enough for those who are regular exercisers
- Some guess work involved with the weight workouts
Alpha Male Challenge offers both recipes and suggestions for ways to eat. Eating while on the Alpha Male Challenge will allow men to not only improve their health and build muscle, but also enable them to eat the foods they love without sacrificing taste.
The recipes included in Alpha Male Challenge are simple to make and include a balance of lean protein, quality carbs and healthy fats in each meal and snack.
A day of eating with Alpha Male Challenge looks like this:
- Breakfast: Alpha Artichoke Scramble
- Lunch: Chick’n Wrapper sandwich and a salad
- Dinner: Manly Meat Loaf with mixed vegetables
Exercise is a top priority in the Alpha Male Challenge. The workouts center around the Alpha Wave Basic Training program, which focuses on building muscle, burning fat and producing testosterone.
The Play Heart section of the workout is specifically centered around the cardio portion of the workout. The Work Heart portion involves getting some exercise while at work. The weight portion of the workout centers on different waves depending on where you are in the program.
The Alpha Male Challenge highlights 27 different workouts that you are encouraged to do throughout the duration of the program. For the first week, the workout with Alpha Male Challenge may go as follows:
- Cardio: Three rounds each of shadow boxing, the heavy bag, the speed bag and jump roping
- Weight training: 20 sets of bicep curls, squats, dumbbell chest press, dumbbell shoulder press, seated lat row with a one minute rest in between.
Alpha Male Challenge is an intense but helpful ten-week program that is specifically designed to help men gain confidence and release their inner alpha male. The challenge includes food recipes, exercise routines and ways for men to raise their testosterone levels and gain confidence.
Alpha Male Challenge is designed to help those who might be beginners in getting started with eating right and exercising. Whether you’re a couch potato or someone who just wants to gain more confidence, try out Alpha Male Challenge and see if it’s right for you.Common Misspellings
alpha males challenge, alfa male challenge, alpha male challegne, alpha male diet, alpha male fitnessHow Does Alpha Male Challenge Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Alpha Male Challenge?