All natural ingredients to help you lose weight.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
The Acai Optimum is a weight loss supplement that promises to help you lose weight, improve digestion and boost energy levels.
Acai Optimum contains a blend of fruit and herbal extracts, some of which, like green tea and garcinia cambogia, have been associated with weight loss. Its superstar ingredient, the acai berry, is one of the most popular super foods on the market today. This tiny purple-hued berry hails from the Amazon Rain Forest and contains a combination of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and amino acids.
Acai Optimum offers curious customers a 14-day free trial offer with an opportunity to return within 14 days of order date (not shipping date). If you don't return the product, your credit card will be billed each month while a new shipment of Acai Optimum is sent to you.
The product claims to help you lose up to 10 pounds per month.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Some of the ingredients have been associated with weight loss
- Web site mentions weight loss logs and low calorie meals
- Resembles other acai scams on the market
- No mention of exercise program included
- Shipping time takes away from free-trial period
- Automatically enrolls you in the auto-shipment program
- Images on website are misleading as are the product claims
- Ten pound per month weight loss claim is not that different to following a regular diet and exercise plan
Acai Optimum contains acai berry extract, Garcinia Cambogia, kelp, green tea extract, apple cider vinegar and grapefruit extract.ADMINISTRATION
Acai Optimum comes in a pill form. You should follow the dosage guidelines on the bottle.DIET and EXERCISE
Low-calorie meal plans and activity logs are mentioned on the web site with the Acai Optimum weight loss plan but no specific instructions are given.CONCLUSION
At first glance, Acai Optimum does tout several benefits to what people are looking for in weight loss. However, without having a suggested diet and exercise plan, it seems that the supplement makes some unrealistic promises.Common Misspellings
acai optima, acai optimums, acais optimum, acaee optimum, acaioptimum, acai optimal