J-WOWW uses this supplement to tone up.
Abdominal Cuts is a diet supplement that claims to help the body reduce fat, particularly around the abs, butt and hips. The product has been endorsed by several celebrities, including Jersey Shore's Jenni "J-WOWW" Farley and former Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson.
Sometimes referred to as Ab Cuts, the product claims to use natural oils to enhance lean tissue, curb sugar cravings, improve your metabolism and antioxidant supply.
- Uses no stimulants
- Claims to have no side effects
- Ingredients are commonly found in vitamin supplements
- Abdominal Cuts is not approved by the FDA
- Product is expensive
For the best results, the makers of Abdominal Cuts recommends taking one or two of the soft gel capsules with breakfast, lunch and dinner. The maker also recommends that you take Ab Cuts with another one of its supplements.INGREDIENTS
Ab Cuts is made up of fatty acids, including:
- LCA, a fatty acid found in meat, dairy and safflower oil
- GLA (a fatty acid) derived from evening primrose plant oil and/or borage oil
- ALA a fatty acid found in Flaxseed oil
- Fish oils
No diet supplement in a magic pill that will make you lose weight without any effort. Abdominal Cuts may have some benefits, but you will have to combine it with regular exercise and portion control to lose weight.Common Misspellings
adomonal cuts, abdominal cut, abs cuts