Ultimate Green Tea
Green Tea supplements can support weight loss efforts.
As of April 2008, this product appears to no longer be available.
Ultimate Green Tea is a supplement that promises to help you lose body fat and increase your energy. Green Tea 1000 is a supplement that is derived from some of the active ingredients in green tea known as catechins, which are powerful antioxidants that have been linked to the prevention of certain cancers and degenerative disease like Parkinson's. Ultimate Green Tea is also supposed to improve the texture of your skin and hair, allow you to eat whatever you want and suppress your appetite.
This product does contain naturally-occurring caffeine that is present in green tea.
- Green tea, the key component in Ultimate Green Tea, has known beneficial health effects
- Green tea is a known source of antioxidants
- Not approved by the Federal Food and Drug Administration
- No scientific evidence shows that consuming Ultimate Green Tea will help you lose body fat
- Product's site does not share side effects.
- Contains caffeine, known side effects are jitters, racing heart, nausea
- Extract forms of any substance may or may not contain the complete benefits of the whole substance
- There is no support or information on how to maintain weight loss
- Does not promote exercise
- Does not provide maintenance plan
- This particular brand of Green Tea has less than favorable reviews from customers
The product's website does not contain any information on a suggested meal plan while taking Ultimate Green Tea. The supplement claims to suppress appetite while also allowing you to eat whatever you would like. The suppression of appetite is primarily due to the caffeine that is contained in this product. Once you stop taking it, you are then on your own to maintain any weight loss that may have resulted after using Ultimate Green Tea.EXERCISE
Even though there are no exercise recommendations while using Ultimate Green Tea, many studies suggest that successful and effective weight loss is accomplished in combination with an exercise plan that is performed on most days of the week.CONCLUSION
Although this product may be safe, since the FDA has not approved Ultimate Green Tea and there are suspiciously no side effects associated with this supplement, it is highly encouraged to speak with your medical doctor before trying this product.Common Misspellings
GreenTea, green tea diet, green tea deit, Ultimate Green Tee