Quickly find out which diet is smart for you.Top Rated Diets of 2017
As soon as you log onto SmartDiets.com, you are asked to enter in your name, email address, weight, height, and age to see how much weight you are guaranteed to lose from a pooled group of diets. From there, you are asked to answer a few simple questions such as what your loss weight goal is, how controlled you are around food and what your exercise habits are. Then you are guided to a personalized chart and graph complete with your Body Mass Index (BMI) and a recommended diet plan for you based upon your answers to the previous questions.
Once a diet is recommended for you and you become a member of Smartdiets.com, you then receive information and support from a dietician and have access to meal plans, community forums and video learning tools.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?PRO
- A fun, free and quick way to see what kind of diet plan is ideal for you
- One-week free trial offer
- Personal support from a dietitian
- 1000+ recipes in the database
- Meal plans
- Community forums
- The website is fairly nebulous. You can't read anything at all about the diet plan that is suggested for you and are instead just required to sign on before you know what you are getting yourself in to
- There is no information on who is recommending the specific diet to you or why it is being recommended to you
- Overall, smartdiets.com lacks information and user education
- The "Our Team" of dietitians and nutrition experts and "Testimonial" web pages are under construction
Depending upon which diet is recommended to you by Smartdiets.com, your food and eating plan will vary. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to learn anything about your diet until you become a member.EXERCISE
Given the diet that is recommended for you, you are required to follow an exercise program outlined in that diet or by the recommendation of one of SmartDiets.com dietitians. Your membership does entitle you to view exercise videos online. This information is not available until you pay for a membership.CONCLUSION
SmartDiets.com is not a very comprehensive diet site nor is it a very informative one for non-members or first-time users. It is difficult to determine why certain diets are recommended to you and by whom they are recommended to you given the skimpy information on the website. But their membership money-back guarantee is comforting if your diet goals don't pan out. Should you find a weight loss plan on Smartdiets.com that you're interested in, check back with for a complete overview of the program.Common Misspellings
Smartdiet.com, smrtdiet.com, smartsdiet.com, smartdeit.comHow Does Smart Diets Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements