Hoodia weight loss formulated for women.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
SmartBurn with Hoodia is one of the many vitamin-based supplements manufactured by Iovate Health, the Canadian vita-giant that also produces the "MD" line of supplements. Smart Burn is a vitamin and herbal diet pill intended to improve and regulate mood, while suppressing appetite, to help the individual reduce caloric intake and in turn, lose weight.
Hoodia contains the active ingredient P57, and once metabolized by the body, it tells the brain that it is full. P57 is estimated to be up to 10,000 times more active than glucose in sending the message to the brain that the body is full, therefore acting as an appetite suppressant. SmartBurn can reduce cravings for up to 24 hours.
The makers of SmartBurn have utilized clinical trials with Hoodia, along with the added ingredients of Garcinia cambogia extract, chromium polynicotinate, and Gymnema sylvestre extract, to show that this blend of supplements together provided up to 450% more weight loss for those individuals when compared to a placebo group.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- SmartBurn is easy to take
- Proven mood regulators and female-focused supplementation
- SmartBurn claims to have no side effects, but cautions that you should not take more than the recommended dosage
- Contains Hoodia
- Appetite suppressant
- Shares clinical research
- SmartBurn does not teach you how to manage a healthy meal program once you stop taking the product
- While Hoodia has been shown in clinical studies to decrease appetite, the maker of SmartBurn does not reveal the quantity of Hoodia, which could have an effect on efficacy
- Despite the name, SmartBurn does not appear to actually contain any "fat burning" ingredients, other than green tea
SmartBurn encourages that you maintain regular exercise while taking the product to assure you meet your goal; however, it makes no recommendations for an exercise regimen.CONCLUSION
Iovate Health seems to have the "supplement promise" category nailed down, as evidenced by the additional products that they manufacture, including Hydroxycut, Rapid Slim and Cylaris. The inclusion of Hoodia in SmartBurn is a benefit to many, and for those whose excess belly fat is connected to cortisol release as a response to stress, it makes sense that by reducing stress via herbal supplements, one could reduce belly fat.INGREDIENTS
The ingredients in SmartBurn are:
- Hoodia shown to control appetite
- Calcium, touted as of late as a metabolic booster
- Green Tea, which is known to assist with thermogenesis, or fat burning
- Garcinia Cambogia, also known as Citramax, for weight loss
- Gymnema Sylvestre, shown to regulate blood glucose levels
- Roseroot works like ginseng to increase stamina
- Theanine for relaxation
- Astaxanthin-an antioxidant
- Vinpocetine-a member of the periwinkle family, suspected to elevate metabolism
- N-acetyl tyrosine which is a neurotransmitter linked to mood elevation
- Soy phospholipids to support a woman’s hormone regulatory system
There are agencies that claim to be able to certify the strength and potency of Hoodia in various formulas, but at this time, SmartBurn does not utilize these regulatory services.
Note that because of the variety of ingredients and their potential to react with certain medications, it is encouraged that you consult with your physician before taking SmartBurn for weight loss.Common Misspellings
Smartbearn, smart boon, smarthoodia