A nutritional supplement to facilitate glutathione replenishment.
MaxGXL™ is a complex nutritional supplement that uses a combination of nutrients to facilitate glutathione replenishment. Glutathione is a combination of three amino acids - cysteine, glycine, and glutamic acid - and it is also a powerful antioxidant for your body. Glutathione is naturally occurring in the body that acts not only as antioxidant but also as an immune booster and detoxifier.
While some supplements contain glutathione, it is not readily absorbed by the body and instead simply gets broken down in the digestive system. On the other hand, MaxGXL provides the proper nutrients needed to promote the body's own ability to manufacture and absorb glutathione.
- Glutathione is an important antioxidant that our bodies need
- Glutathione may help to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and increase survival rates
- Supplements may not be needed as eating a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables will provide you with glutathione
- Best absorbed when taken intravenously
- Maybe cost prohibitive
- No solid proof that precursors of Glutathione contained in MaxGXL will be absorbed in the body
MaxGXL contains Calcium Ascorbate, L-Glutamine, Milk Thistle, N-acetyl d-glucosamine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Quercitin, and CordycepsADMINISTRATION
The MaxGXL capsules should be taken according to the directions on the product’s label.DIET and EXERCISE
There are no exercise or diet recommendations that need to be followed while taking MaxGXL.CONCLUSION
MaxGXL is designed to increase your energy, detoxify your body and strengthen your immune system. Even though it is known that glutathione is powerful antioxidant and immune-booster there is little data to date that supports its efficacy in taking it in the precursor form like MaxGXL.Common Misspellings
Max GXL, Maxx GXL, MaxGX, GXL Max