Combines hoodia gordonii with green tea and bitter orange.
African tribesmen have eaten hoodia gordonii for hundreds of years to help deal with hunger during times of famine and long travels. Finally, the Western world has caught on to this fascinating appetite suppressant. Hoodia Stack is another in a long line of supplements that utilizes the power of hoodia. Additionally, Hoodia Stack is combined with green tea, another long-used natural herbal supplement for aiding weight loss.
Glucose is released as you chew and digest food, and after enough is released, the body sends a signal to the brain to stop eating. Research suggests that natural hoodia may act on the brain in the same way, but with messages 10,000 times louder than our natural glucose. As is the growing trend, Hoodia Stack uses hoodia gordonii, which is the only type of hoodia that has the p-57 molecule that is thought to be much more powerful than glucose in setting off the signal for fullness. Hoodia Stack is not a magic pill, though. You still need to eat right and exercise.
- The ingredients in Hoodia Stack have been clinically proven to successfully assist in weight loss
- Hoodia is a natural appetite suppressant
- Contains active molecule P-57
- Contains green tea
- There is very little information available on the Web site for the consumer
- It's much more expensive than competitors
- Endorsement of green tea by Dr. Perricone is not for the Hoodia Stack product
- No FDA review or approval
- There is speculation that hoodia loses its effectiveness when combined with other ingredients, like green tea
Hoodia Stack is a short list of ingredients, when compared with other diet aid products. These are Hoodia gordonii, vitamin B12, chromium picolinate, bitter orange, green tea extractEXERCISE
There are no exercise suggestions given.CONCLUSION
Pretty bikini-clad women adorn the Hoodia Stack homepage... and that's about it. You get some brief information on the ingredients and a link to sign up for a free trial. The cost of the supplement, if you choose to stay with it, is much more expensive than comparable brands. While Hoodia and Green Tea as stand alone products are celebrated natural weight loss aids, when Hoodia is combined with other ingredients, its effectiveness can be decreased.Common Misspellings
hodia stack, hoodiastack, hoodia gordonii stack, hoodia green tea, green tea hoodia, hoodia stacks