Green Tea 1000
Enjoy the fat-burning and cholesterol-lowering benefits of green tea.
Green Tea 1000 is one of the latest supplements blitzing the weight loss market. By now, the typical weight loss consumer is well versed on the benefits of green tea, whether by reducing cholesterol or providing a thermogenic, or fat burning, effect in the body. There is substantial evidence that the active component of green tea, EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) does indeed promote an internal heat reaction inside of the bodies of healthy individuals, which may or may not dissolve the lipids stored within fat cells.
Green Tea 1000 promises to deliver this much-desired thermogenic reaction in a convenient capsule form.
- Green Tea 1000 is easy to take
- Company offers a 90-day risk free trial
- Online ordering is easy
- Features include group chats, recipes, menu plans, activity trackers
- Advice regarding emotional eating
- The arguments for green tea effectiveness are well supported
- Must cancel free-trial or be billed monthly
- Contains caffeine, linked to side effects like sleeplessness
- Not clear how many milligrams of green tea their product contains
- Does not make complete list of ingredients available
- Product may only be purchased in a 3 bottle or 6 bottle format, at a minimum purchase of $100+
Green Tea 1000 is not clear about ingredients in its product. Interestingly, the website does contain extensive legal dialogue regarding copyright infringements, so it is possible that the company is withholding this information online to avoid copyright lawsuits or to protect a proprietary ingredients list.EXERCISE
There are not any recommendations for exercise by Green Tea 1000.CONCLUSION
Green Tea 1000 is well marketed and the company, Ultima Patch LLC, does a good job of offering additional products at the time of ordering to capture the dieter when they are most motivated to do something about their weight. Whether or not their products are effective is questionable, as the company would benefit from introducing more credibility to their "doctor formulated" product. Consumers today are very well educated when it comes to weight loss supplements, and as such, have a right to demand full disclosure.
Green Tea has been a long-celebrated weight loss aid, as it's been around for hundreds of years in Asian cultures.Common Misspellings
Greeen Tea 1000, Green Tea 100, Green Tee 1000, Ultima Patch