Ladies, aging doesn't have to be a debilitating process.
Women reaching menopause know that their bodies require a little more care and attention than was previously necessary. The desire to maintain healthy looking bodies and lose weight rarely goes away. Estrin-D is the only diet pill that provides a formula created specially for the needs of menopausal and pre-menopausal women.
- Increases metabolism
- Increases energy
- Reduces overwhelming hormone changes
- Patented weight loss formula
- Reduces cravings
- Published clinical research
- Contains caffeine
- Suggests weight loss comes without exercise
In clinical research, participants taking Estrin-D were not required to restrict their diets or commit to an exercise program. Participants using Estrin-D reduced their body weight by 16 times more than the control group (taking a placebo). Estrin-D recommends taking walks for moderate exercise, but suggests visiting with your doctor before changing your exercise habits.INGREDIENTS
Estrin-D has many ingredients, all of which appear to be herbal. There is not a lot of information published or available regarding the product's ingredients. It does contain a significant amount of caffeine and this is linked with side effects like headache, racing heart, shaking and nausea.
- Yerba mate will provide increased energy
- Guarana contains caffeine and supports weight loss
- Damiana typically used in male sexual-aid pills
- Green tea is an antioxidant containing caffeine that moderates glucose
- Ginger provides digestive support
- Kola nut contains caffeine
Estrin-D is sold as the only diet supplement available that is made specifically for menopausal women. There is not noticeable variation between Estrin-D's ingredients and other supplements on the market. Estrin-D contains several caffeine sources giving weight to the increased energy claims. Estrin-D is reasonably priced and available from many online retailers. The site does not provide nearly as much information as other supplements do.Common Misspellings
Estrine D, Estren D, Estrined, Estrin-D Deit