Weight loss for the entire family.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
BioSlim, and the new updated version BioSlim Ultra 2000, is a comprehensive online weight loss program for both adults and children, which incorporates all-natural herbal and vitamin supplementation, menu plans, cookbooks, dining out guides, activity plans and instructional video.
BioSlim's success started decades ago with Dr. Leichtberg and his medical clinic, featured on late-night TV commercials. However, Dr. Leichtberg claims that South Beach Diet is a copycat to his program, and he also pre-dates Phen-fen (the controversial and dangerous diet pill of the 90s). With some simple math, it's easy to see that BioSlim has been on the market for more than 15 years, and therefore, is likely to be the infomercial that started the entire infomercial diet craze.
Do You Know the Best Diet Pills of 2016?
- A comprehensive program that promises to stick with you from start to goal
- Easy and convenient re-ordering programs
- No side effects have been reported in healthy individuals
- Excellent dining out tips and online member forums to help answer any questions you might have
- Menu plans
- Supports exercise
- Kid-specific programs
- Claims to use green tea extract as a thermogenic (fat burning) component, but they are not clear on quantities used
- Some users have complained to consumer reports that it is difficult to get the company to cease auto-shipping product
- Doubtful to lose weight by taking the supplements alone, unless following the diet and exercise guidance
The supplements feature green tea extract and creatine. Amounts are not provided, and therefore, efficacy cannot be established. Multi-vitamins are high in Vitamin C, and the program dictates that you must take their vitamin, and not your own.DIET and NUTRITION
BioSlim's menu program is Atkins-esque, making it low-carb and it has a strict limitation on fats. Dr. Leichtberg has not nice things to say about Atkins, claiming it causes cancer, and also feels that the South Beach Diet is a direct rip-off of his menu program.EXERCISE
BioSlim's philosophy of "all activity counts" is a good one, and is an important message in reaching those non-active customers.CONCLUSION
BioSlim seems to have your well-being in mind, and Dr. Leichtberg has provided a compelling argument for his program on his comprehensive website. If cost is not a concern, you are looking for a program to tell you exactly what to do, and you are motivated to follow it every step of the way until you reach your goal, BioSlim could work for you. However, like any program, the program will only work in direct relationship to how hard you work it.Common Misspellings
Biosleem diet, bioslims diet, bio-plus slim diet, bio-slim deitHow Does BioSlim Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements