5 Factor Diet
Harvey Pasternak's diet that is changing the shape of Hollywood.
- Established: 2009
- Founder: Harley Pasternak
- Accessibility: Online, books
- Diet Type: Low-fat
- Gender: Male and female
- Celebrity Endorsements: Alicia Keys, John Mayer, Kanye West
Once kept behind the velvet ropes of Hollywood and made exclusively available to the stars - 5 Factor Diet is now being shared with its adoring public.
Harley Pasternak has worked with stars of song and stage for years, aiding them with weight loss and maintenance. Familiar clients include Jessica Simpson, Kanye West, John Mayer and Alicia Keys. If you've ever dreamed of having the well-cared-for bodies that they have, 5-Factor Diet is your chance.
Harvey was faced with a challenge - a diet and exercise program that would comfortably fit in between on-set breaks for celebrities trying to maintain a healthy body. Hectic schedules and no space forced Harvey to create the 5 Factor Diet - making limited time, space and food tools for success.
While you're not backstage powdering your nose, your days do run with little play time. The 5 Factor Diet makes it possible for you to eat healthier, exercise and noticeably shape up in between meetings, soccer games, chores and much-needed sleep.
The Five Fives to follow are:
- It's a five-week plan that easily becomes a way of life
- Five meals a day based on 5-Factor recipes - skip hunger and cravings, not meals
- Five ingredients - it is possible to make healthy, tasty meals using five items or less
- Five minutes - using those five items, you can make these meals in less time than you ever dreamed
- Five cheats - one day each week you can give into all of your favorites like french fries, ice cream and pizza
The 5-Factor Diet is a program that was created as an easy way to get you into the best shape of your life. This program has been proven and takes very little time while helping you make big changes. The basics of the program are eating five meals each day, work out five days per week for only 25 minutes per session and enjoy one free day each week to eat some of your favorite foods. Each of the meals you eat only includes five ingredients and takes five minutes to prepare, offering you the maximum convenience.PRO
- An online support system to go along with the books
- Proven successful by Hollywood stars
- Sought-after trainer
- Fits into busy lives
- Promotes exercise
- Includes easy recipes
- Encourages cooking your own meals
- Makes having a healthy lifestyle easy
- Offers a cheat day each week which can help you stay with the program
- None to speak of
Eating with the 5-Factor program is made simple and doesn’t require a lot of time or preparation. The meals can be prepared with five or fewer ingredients and require about five minutes of preparation time. There are also five key elements that must be included in each of your meals which include protein, fiber, healthy carbs, a healthy fat and a sugar-free beverage. You eat five times each day so that you won’t be hungry throughout the day. There are some 5-Factor branded snacks available for order on the program web site including snack bars and snack chips. There are hundreds of recipes available through the online program and several recipes in the book. Some of the recipes you can look forward to on the 5-Factor program including:
- Greek Pizza Roll Up
- 5-Factor Lasagna
- Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas
- Salmon with Cucumber-Dill Salad
- Curried Chicken with Brown Rice
- Sea Scallops with Orange Sauce
- Egg and Turkey Bacon Sandwich
You're encouraged to make a 25-minute window each day for exercise. This makes it feel less like a chore when you're not cramming hours in - and of course, the exercises are simple and convenient like the rest of the plan.
You are encouraged to incorporate moves that will tone your muscles and burn fat all within a 25 minute workout. These workouts can be done at home so that you can fit them into your schedule whenever it’s convenient. Below is a sample workout broken into five minute phases. You need to work out five days each week for 25 minutes to get the results promised by the program.
- Phase 1: 5 minutes of cardio warm-up
- Phase 2: 5 minutes of upper-body strength training
- Phase 3: 5 minutes of lower-body strength training
- Phase 4: 5 minutes of core training
- Phase 5: 5 minutes of fat-burning cardio work
There are five reasons that this workout routine is so effective in such a short amount of time. These workout secrets are the foundation for being able to get an effective workout in a short amount of time. The reasons that the 5-Factor workout is so effective include:
- It never lets your muscles rest
- It’s more intense
- It targets more muscle fibers
- It’s perfectly balanced
- It makes you do more reps
As an online member to 5-Factor, you'll enjoy access to many essential tools to ensure your success, including meal planners, recipe box, activity journal, recipes, weight tracker and message boards to help you stay connected to the individuals working hard just like you. If it’s worked for multi-millionaire celebs, why wouldn’t it be good enough for the rest of us.Common Misspellings
5Factor Diet, 5FactorDiet, 5 FactorDiet, 5 Factor Deit, Five Factor Diet, Jessica Simpson Diet, Alicia Keys Diet, Hollywood 5 Factor Diet, Harly Pasternak