18in4 Zeta Diet
An eBook you must pay for that is a remake of the 3 Day Diet.Top Rated Diet Shakes of 2016
The 18in4 Diet is a program that focuses on strict rules and offers quick weight loss for special events and occasions. This program is available in the form of an eBook, so you can download it immediately after you’ve made your purchase. There are some striking similarities between the 18in4 Diet and the 3 Day Diet which is available for free through many web sites on the internet. The program claims to offer a full refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase, but receiving that refund may be hard to do. The 18in4 Diet is marketed by James Zeta as a program that he says worked for him. This diet lasts for four days and many who have tried it complain of gaining back all the weight they lost and then some.
This was the case even when people returned to eating a healthy and balanced diet. The 18in4 Diet cuts your calorie count down below 1,200 calories per day which puts your body into starvation mode. As the name suggests, you are supposed to lose 18 pounds within the four days that you are on this diet. Many who have followed the diet to the letter complain of losing weight, but nothing close to 18 pounds. Any program that claims you can lose large amounts of weight in a matter of days should be avoided as it can be very unsafe.
Do You Know the Best Diet Shakes of 2016?
- Will help you lose weight quickly
- Same information is available for free
- Difficult to obtain a refund
- Requires severe calorie restriction for 4 days
- Does not yield the promised results
- Calorie restriction of this kind can be dangerous
- Any weight lost will likely be regained once a normal diet is resumed
- Many report constant feelings of hunger while on this program
- Diet is not recommended by medical professionals
- Lack of nutrients can cause other health issues
The 18in4 Diet is focused on severe calorie restriction. You eat very little on this program and will be consuming very few calories. The program is four days in length, but very difficult to stick to the recommended eating style, even for a short period of time. It is likely that you will be hungry throughout the day because of such a low calorie intake. A sample menu on the 18in4 Diet is reflected below:
- Breakfast – ½ grapefruit, black tea
- Lunch – 2 hard boiled eggs, green beans, butternut squash, tomato juice
- Dinner – Celery, tomatoes, 3 oz. lean meat
There is no exercise guidance given with this program due to the lack of caloric intake.CONCLUSION
The 18in4 Diet offers a lot of claims but seems to be short on results. With a program like this, it’s really not safe even if it does offer the results it promises. The best way to lose weight is to cut calories from your diet and exercise. It’s important not to cut too many calories from your diet so that your body can continue to get the nutrients it needs. The 18in4 Diet is not a program that should be used for healthy weight loss.Common Misspellings
18and4 diet, 18in4 day diet, 18in4 zata diet, 18 in 4 days dietHow Does 18in4 Zeta Diet Compare?
18in4 Zeta Diet?