10 Minute Solution Pilates for Beginners
Pilates can be fun and quick with these 10-minute mini workouts.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Proving that you don't have to have tons of time, a bank account full of money or an athletic body to do Pilates, the best-selling 10-Minute Solutions DVD series' Pilates for Beginners makes this popular core-strengthening fitness method accessible to anyone and everyone.
Led by certified Pilates instructor, Lara Hudson, this DVD gives you five mix and match 10-minute workout segments that you can do whenever you have just a few minutes or a complete hour to sneak in some exercise.
Throughout Pilates for Beginners, you will learn the basic moves, fundamental techniques and proper form required to reach those amazing results that Pilates devotees live and sweat by.
Hudson is the owner of San Francisco's premier Pilates facility, Mercury Fitness Pilates Center. She is also a dance, yoga and certified health and fitness instructor.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Can be done at home
- Workouts can be customized according to your time needs and fitness level
- Teaches you beginning moves with proper instruction
- If done consistently and frequently, posture and core strength are likely to improve
- Less expensive than in-class Pilates sessions
- Target audience is strongly female
- Won't necessarily result in weight loss
There is no diet or nutrition information provided with Pilates for Beginners.EXERCISE
Pilates for Beginners features five 10-minute segments, all of which target a particular focus. The five segments are:
- Core Basics: Learn the proper position of your hips, spine and shoulders so that you strengthen abdominals with the maximum benefit, but without any stress to your neck or back.
- Lower Body Basics: Learn how to stabilize your torso as you sculpt your hips, glutes and thighs while also creating long and lean legs.
- Upper Body Basics: Tone and trim your arms and learn how to move your arms so that your neck muscles stay relaxed and stable, giving you graceful definition along your back and shoulder muscles.
- Total Body Combo: Combine all the fundamentals from the first three segments and lengthen and tone your body from head to toe.
- Long and Limber Stretch: Wind down and stretch it out with this lengthening and relaxing cool down.
You can split up the five Pilates for Beginners segments, mix and match your favorites or do them all for a 50-minute total-body Pilates workout.CONCLUSION
Pilates is one of the fastest and most sought-after fitness methods to hit the West in recent years. With a focus on core-strengthening moves that also improve posture, alignment and strength, Pilates classes are packed with fitness enthusiasts. But one of the downsides of this fitness craze is the cost and time investment of taking Pilates classes: Many Americans don't have the money nor the minutes to spend taking a Pilates class.
But with the best-selling 10-Minute Solution series, anyone can jump on the Pilates bandwagon. Both beginners and those with experience will be challenged by these precise and detailed classic exercises, led by certified Pilates instructor, dancer, and fitness trainer, Lara Hudson. The Pilates for Beginners at-home workout DVD is like having the private instruction of the in-studio Pilates experience right in your own living room.Common Misspellings
Featured Diets and Supplements
10 Minute Solution Pilates for Beginners?