10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates
Total-body and targeted strengthening and toning for moms-to-be.Top Rated Diets of 2017
With 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates, another great disc from popular line of compact workouts, pregnant women can stay fit and toned throughout pregnancy. The DVD offers five unique workouts that can be performed separately, or all together for one 50-minute workout.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Can be done from the comfort of home
- Users can select to watch all segments or choose a single part
- Simple exercises can be performed by pregnant women, and modified to adapt to changing bodies
- Target user group is narrow
- Light dumbbells and pillows are recommended for the bonus post-natal segment
- Some users may be apprehensive about laying on their backs
10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates is a fitness DVD and does not offer nutritional guidance.EXERCISE
10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates includes the following ten-minute workout segments:
- Pilates for Buns & Thighs: exercises designed for lower-body toning
- Standing Pilates: traditional moves modified for standing poses for improving balance and coordination
- Core Pilates: moves targeted to strengthening abs and reducing lower back pain
- Pilates for Flexibility: exercises designed to increase flexibility and overall well-being
- Total Body Pilates: exercises for total-body strengthening, incorporating breathing exercises and focusing on tightening pelvic floor muscles
The DVD also provides a bonus, post-natal core-focused segment designed to target deep abdominal muscles. Users can select a single ten-minute section or view the entire DVD.CONCLUSION
10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates is an excellent home workout DVD for the time-crunched mom-to-be, offering six distinct segments targeted to different muscle groups. Users can select to view either individual segments or watch the entire DVD for a total-body workout.Common Misspellings
ten minute, pre-natal, Pilatees, PilatiesHow Does 10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
10 Minute Solution: Prenatal Pilates?