6. P.F. Chang’s Tam’s Noodles = 1,678 calories
7. Uno Chicago Grill Pizza Skins (full order) = 2,400 calories
8. Uno Chicago Grill Chicago Classic Deep Dish Pizza = 2,310 calories
9. Quizno’s Tuna Melt (large) = 2,090 calories
10. Romano’s Macaroni Grill Spaghetti and Meatballs with Meat Sauce =...
"Healthy" Fast-Food = Fat Food
By now, most of us know that a burger, fries and a Coke for lunch, (even if your burger has veggies on it and your Coke is Diet Coke) is not the wisest fast-food lunch option if you at all care about your health. So in recent years, fast-food chains have added healthier items to their menus. From fresh salads to grilled chicken breast...
In the spirit of the 2008 presidential election, Food Network has created a pizza burger recipe in honor of Barack Obama and his pizzeria-loving hometown of Chicago. This grilled angus burger is served with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese. While steeped in fat and calories, DietsInReview.com serves some healthier alternatives.