texangirl64’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 24th, 2011
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing 50 Pounds
- Breaking my Sugar Addiction
- Making Lifestyle Changes
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I quit smoking and have gained 50 pounds and now also find I am Hypothyroid
My favorite healthy food:
Rice Cakes, Oranges, Prunes,Salads, Cottage Cheese
My guiltiest pleasure:
Pizza and Mexican Food
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
Once I get this weight off I never want to gain it back and being Hypothyroid it will sneak back in no time
Healthy habits that work for me:
- I'm off the Soda, Make sure I eat before I shop that is very important for me.
- I walk either in the morning when it's cooler or a lot at night 1 1/2 miles maybe it's not a lot but it's something.
- I am very low energy so I need a push and there is no one to push me but I try to work in my yard also..
My favorite activity at the gym is:
I don't go to the Gym but it would be the Treadmill..
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My Humanitarian Efforts I am very happy with.
- I've lost 18 pounds so far on The 17 Day Diet Book by Dr. Moreno