Lumoriel’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 23rd, 2011
The goals I'm working toward:
- Improving my health and stamina, improve my swimming and scuba skills, and reducing or removing all uncessary toxins and meds. I believe getting healthier will bring about the weight loss without the agony of worrying about it constantly. I hope to improve my self-esteem and return to work.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
My favorite healthy food:
Seafood stir-fry with or without brown and wild rice, with LOTS of sprouts and mushrooms!
My guiltiest pleasure:
Extremely dark chocolate, at least 70%, in, on, drizzled or any fashion that gets that lovely chocolate in touch with my tastebuds.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be able to do things with my family, without feel shy and ugly in public.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Suit up and show up at the pool as often as possible.
- Tai chi and yoga, which I follow from an instruction DVD when I can't find a class.
- Finding a swimming or exercise buddy.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Swimming and resistance work for strength.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- I lost more than 80 lbs., and have immediately restored my lifestyle changes when I saw the weight start to creep back up.