Featured Blog Posts
Vegetable Spinach Dip
A flavorful way to make veggies more enjoyable.Yield: Makes 12 servings.
- 1- 10oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-calorie sour cream
- 1 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup vegetable dip mix
- 2 tsp. dried or fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/3 cup chopped radish
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Squeeze spinach until dry.
- In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
- Serve with crackers, rye bread rounds or fresh vegetables, or serve in a hollowed-out bread bowl.