Tomato and Goat Cheese TartYield:
- 4 round shaped tomatoes (choose very firm)
- some basil leaves
- provencal herbs
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ready made roll of puff pastry
- 250g roll of goats cheese
- Roll out the puff pastry into a pastry tin.
- Cut the tomatoes and goats cheese into round slices. Cover the puff pastry with alternate slices of both and sprinkle over the provencal herbs and salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees C (350 degrees F). The tart should cook slowly (the puff pastry should not blacken around the edges).
- Serve with a mixed salad.
Source: Used with permission from Cook Action by Caroline Fiche