Featured Blog Posts
Sweet Potato Pie Popsicles
The HopeFULL Company created this 3-ingredient recipe that takes sweet potatoes and turns them into a delicious dessert!
Per Popsicle: 128 Calories, 10 g Fat, 8 g Saturated Fat, 26 mg Sodium, 9 g Carbohydrates, 2 g ProteinYield: 8, 1 popsicle servings
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 cup plain whole milk yogurt (we subbed 2% greek)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Cinnamon and drizzle of honey (optional additions)
- Bake sweet potato in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for one hour or until very soft.
- Peel and remove pulp. Add yogurt, sweet potato and coconut oil to a blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides often. (We also added a touch of cinnamon and honey for more flavor.)
- Spoon into HopeFULL tray (or other popsicle mold) and tap tray on a counter to remove air bubbles.
- Add wooden spoon-sticks and freeze for at least 3 hours or over night.
Source: The HopeFULL Company