Sun-Dried Tomato Tofu Dip
Guests won't know you're serving a vegetarian appetizer with this tasty recipe.
- 8 ounces soft tofu
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (1 oz.) ranch seasoning dressing mix
- 1/3 cup chopped, drained, marinated sun dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Vegetable dippers or crackers
- Blend or process tofu until smooth. In a medium bowl combine blended tofu, softened cream cheese, and seasoning mix until smooth.
- Stir in chopped tomatoes, dried onion, and garlic powder.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Serve with vegetable dippers or crackers.
Source: The Soy Foods Council