Featured Blog Posts
Spinach, Feta and Roasted Red Pepper Frittata
A healthy and flavorful breakfast recipe from the Biggest Loser Resort.
Per serving: 156 calories, 2 grams fat, 17 grams protein, 16 grams carbohydrates, 1 grams dietary fiberYield: Serves 4
- 16 ounces egg beaters®
- ½ cup diced peeled russet potato
- 2 cup spinach leaves
- ½ cup red bell peppers, roasted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray sauté pan with Pam ® non-stick cooking spray and heat. Add the potato, sauté for ten minutes until the potato softens then add the spinach and red bell peppers and sauté.
- Add egg beaters®, turn down the burner and add salt and pepper. Mix together.
- With the oven at 350 degrees F, place the sauté pan in oven (make sure it doesn’t have plastic or rubber handles). Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Place frittata on cutting board and cut into 4 wedges. Garnish with feta cheese and serve hot.
Source: Biggest Loser Resort