Featured Blog Posts
Spicy Cranberry Dip
Intriguing flavor from a holiday staple.Yield: Makes 24 appetizers
- 1- 16oz. can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 Tbs. horseradish sauce
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- 1 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Pineapple, Oranges, apples or other fruits
- Cubed turkey, ham, sausage
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, leave covered, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with chunks of pineapple, orange slices, apple slices, smoked turkey cubes, small sausages or cubed ham.