Savory and Sweet Frozen Vanilla Peach Custard
A sweet and creamy dessert from the Whole Foods Diet Cookbook that's actually good for you!
Yield: Serves 4
- 1/2 cup part-skim organic ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1 cup frozen peaches, semi-thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- 1 cup organic vanilla ice cream
- Purée the ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy. (Note: you may need to interrupt the processing to stir the ingredients several times.)
- Scoop the custard into individual dessert bowls and serve at once.
Source: Whole Foods Diet Cookbook