Featured Blog Posts
Quinoa and Turkey Lettuce Wraps
A healthy, quick and flavorful recipe from the Biggest Loser Resort.
Per serving: 243 calories, 9 grams fat, 12grams protein, 35 grams carbohydrates, 4 grams dietary fiberYield: Serves 4
- 12 Boston lettuce leafs
- 2 ½ cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup ground turkey 93/7, cooked
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 6 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- Place 3 lettuce leafs on each plate.
- Mix together quinoa, ground turkey, pine nuts, green onion, carrot and cranberries.
- Add 2 ounces of the mixture onto the lettuce leafs.
- Drizzle equal amounts of Hoisin sauce onto each cup.
- Garnish with fresh chopped green onion.
Source: Biggest Loser Resort