Pork Roast with Plum Glaze
A sweet glaze for a juicy roast.
- 1/2 cup plum preserves
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. snipped fresh sage or
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage, crushed
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. cooking oil
- 2 lbs. boneless pork top loin roast (single loin)
1. For glaze, in a small saucepan combine plum preserves, soy sauce, sage, lemon juice, and cooking oil 2. Heat until preserves melt, stirring occasionally 3. Trim fat from meat 4. Insert a meat thermometer near center of roast.
- Preheat gas grill
- Adjust heat for indirect cooking
- Place pork roast on a rack in a roasting pan on the grill rack over medium-low heat
- Cover and grill for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F to 170 degrees F, brushing occasionally with glaze after 30 minutes
- Slice to serve
- Pass any remaining glaze