Featured Blog Posts
Peach Caprese Salad
A summery appetizer featuring juicy peaches, creamy mozzarella, and rich balsamic reduction.Yield: Serves 10
- 6 ripe peaches, sliced into 1/2-inch thick disks
- 2 large mozzarella balls (or 1 large mozzarella log, precut is nice)
- Fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon good, thick balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
Arrange peach slices with mozzarella slices and basil in layers and repeat. Can be arranged down the center of a platter or on individual plates.
Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
Recipe by Adriene Rathbun for DietsInReview.com; Photo by Kacy Meinecke