Featured Blog Posts
Olympic Ring Fruit Salad
A simple and healthy fruit salad for all of your Olympic-themed festivities
10 Servings: Per serving - 69 calories, .5 g fat, 11 g sugar, 16 g carbYield: 1 Large Salad: 8-10 servings
- 1 pint Driscoll's blueberries
- 1 container Driscoll's strawberries
- I pint Driscoll's blackberries
- 1/2 pineapple, chopped
- 2-3 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or plain yogurt with honey
- Arrange the fruit salad in circles on either a large platter or a collection of large white plates.
- Scoop your yogurt into a dish and place in the center of your rings.
- Serve immediately and restock as needed.