Featured Blog Posts
No-Cook Nut Butter Crunchies
A healthier way to enjoy no-bake cookies.
Per Serving: 186 Calories, 8g Fat, 2g Saturated Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 2mg Cholesterol, 120mg Sodium, 24g Carbohydrate, 2g Dietary Fiber, 6g Protein, 40mg Calcium, 1mg IronYield: Serves 8
- ½ cup smooth almond, peanut, soy nut, or sunflower seed butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup powdered nonfat milk
- 2/3 cup crispy rice cereal
- In a large bowl, blend the almond (or other) butter, honey, and vanilla. 2. Add the powdered milk and cereal.
- Mix well and form into balls.
Source: Expect the Best (Wiley 2009) by Elizabeth M. Ward, M.S., R.D., www.expectthebestpregnancy.com