Featured Blog Posts
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Biggest Loser Resort's lighter way to enjoy this holiday favorite.
156 calories per serving (1 - 2x2 square)Yield: Serves 12 - 2x2 squares
- 1 ½ c. Grape Nuts
- 2 blocks of Mori Nu silken light tofu
- 2 T. water
- 2 vanilla Mori Nu pudding mix
- 1 c. pumpkin filling unsweetened
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a 9x9 pan add the Grape Nuts® so the bottom of the pan is evenly coated.
- In a blender, add the tofu, water, and pudding mix. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the blended pudding mix, pumpkin filling, vanilla, and cinnamon. Slowly add the mixture to the top of the grape nuts as to not move the crust around. Smooth it out with a spatula. 4. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 days so the pudding can soak into the Grape Nuts®.
- Cut into 12 pieces.
Source: Biggest Loser Resort