Featured Blog Posts
Nectarine and Raspberry Sundae
You won't miss the ice cream in this 70-calorie dessert from Curtis Stone.
Per Serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 0g, Sat Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 20mg, Total Carb 13g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 7g, Protein 6gYield: Serves 4
- 1 half pint basket fresh raspberries
- 2 ripe nectarines, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Place 1/2 of the raspberries in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
- Strain the raspberry puree through a fine mesh sieve into a small bowl, pressing on the solids with a rubber spatula. Discard the solids. Set the sauce aside.
- Layer the nectarines, yogurt, and raspberry sauce in four small glasses. Garnish with the remaining raspberries, and serve immediately.
Source: Chef Curtis Stone for Biggest Loser