Mixed Berry Smoothie
A sweet and healthy start to the day from the Biggest Loser Resort
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup soy milk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup tofu mori nu® light silken
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, add all ingredients together. Blend until all ingredients are mixed and smooth.
- Split smoothie into 4 glasses.
- Serve with one slice of toasted whole wheat bread or whole wheat English muffin.
Source: Biggest Loser Resort