Featured Blog Posts
Mar-a-Lago Turkey Burger
Oprah's favorite turkey burger from the Donald Trump resort.Yield: Serves 6
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- 4 pounds ground turkey breast (lean)
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. Tabasco® chipotle pepper sauce
- 1 lemon , juiced and grated zest
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Major Grey's Chutney, pureed
- Sauté the scallions, celery and apples in the canola oil until tender. Let cool.
- Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and the remaining ingredients.
- Shape into eight 8-ounce burgers. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Season the turkey burgers with salt and pepper. Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Grill each side for 7 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of Mar-a-Lago Pear Chutney and your favorite toasted bread, pita or hamburger roll.
Serve with Mar-A-Lago Pear Chutney on the side.