Jillian Michaels' Guacamole
Indulge in the healthy fat from avocadoes for great skin!
Per Serving: 43.3 Calories, Fat 3.7g Fat, 0.6g Protein, 2.9g Carbohydrates, 32.4 mg Sodium
Yield: Makes 16 two-tablespoon servings
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon seeded and minced fresh chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 small, ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- In a medium bowl, gently combine the tomatoes, onion, lime juice, cilantro, chiles, salt, and cumin. Stir.
- Add the avocados and use a fork to gently mash and combine them with the other ingredients.
- Guacamole is best served soon after preparation, but it can be stored in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Source: The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook