Grilled Salmon Burger
Fresh flavor in a fresh take on grilled burgers.
- Olive oil spray
- 1 lb. skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Zest of one lime
- 1 Tbsp. peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly coat rack with the olive oil cooking spray.
In a food processor, pulse salmon cubes just enough to grind coarsely.
Transfer salmon to a large bowl and mix in: Dijon mustard, lime zest, ginger, cilantro, soy sauce and coriander.
Form salmon into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Grill burgers, turning once, until done, 4 minutes on each side for medium.
Garnish with fresh lime wedges.
Source: Biggest Loser 30-Day Jump Start