Frozen Hot Chocolate
Sip away your sweet tooth with this guiltless indulgent treat.
Yield: 2 servings, 1 cup each
This frosty treat is an indulgent (but much lower calorie and fat) knock-off of the famous version from Serendipity restaurant in New York City. The original version has 340 calories, ours has 140 calories! - Terry
- 1 cup low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 ½ Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup canned fat-free dairy whipped topping (like Reddi-wip)
- Garnish: marshmallows, cocoa powder
- Put chocolate milk, cocoa powder, sugar, and ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Squirt about ¼ cup whipped cream on top of each.
- Garnish with a marshmallow and cocoa if desired.
Recipe created by Terry Grieco Kenny for DietsInReview.com. Photo by Dana Shultz.