Fresh Broccoli Salad
The blending of flavors and textures makes this simple salad a winner.
- 2 1/2 cups chopped raw broccoli
- ¼ cup non fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light mayo
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons raisins, currants or cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts (cashews, pecans, almonds)
- Wash and chop the broccoli and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, mayo, vinegar, sugar, raisins and nuts. Throw in the broccoli and mix well until evenly covered with the dressing.
- Chill and serve.
Source: Marie Feldman, RD, CDE