Fancy Fish Sticks
Jillian Michaels' own twist on a family favorite.
- 11⁄2 pounds grouper (haddock or cod work well, too)
- cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 tsp. onion powder
- 1⁄8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 11⁄2 Tbsp. melted Smart Start
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place fish in an 11x7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and black pepper in a small bowl, and spread over fish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; drizzle with Smart Start.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Source: Jillian Michaels: Making the Cut