Ed's Thai Turkey Wraps
Ed Brantley's personal recipe that he prepared on Biggest Loser: Families.
- 1 package ground turkey
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. of minced fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 carrot, peeled and minced
- 6 scallions, finely chopped
- 7 sprigs cilantro chopped
- 4 limes, juiced
- Sriacha chili sauce (can be purchased at a local Asian market or international food section in the grocery)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, de-seeded and julienned
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1/4 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- Brown turkey, place in refrigerator to cool.
- Once cool, mix all ingredients (except: pepper, cucumber, lettuce and peanuts) in a bowl.
- Allow to marinate overnight, or 3-4 hours for best taste.
- Serve mixture in lettuce cups with cucumber, pepper and peanuts for garnish.
Source: Biggest Loser's Ed Brantley