Featured Blog Posts
Easy Grilled Fish Tacos
A delicious and guilt-free meal you can prepare in minutes.
Per Serving: 300 Calories (83 from fat), 9g Fat, 5g Monounsaturated Fat, 61mg Cholesterol, 473mg Sodium, 28g Carbohydrates, 4g Dietary Fiber, 24g ProteinYield: Serves 4
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless halibut or other firm white fish fillets
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons salsa verde (tomatillo salsa), divided
- 1 cup fresh packaged shredded cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 (2.25oz) can Lindsay® Sliced Ripe Pitted Olives, drained
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed according to package directions
- Heat oiled grill to medium-high heat. Spoon 1/4 cup of the salsa over fish fillets. In a medium bowl, combine cole slaw mix, remaining 3 tablespoons salsa, sour cream and cilantro; mix well. Stir in olives; set aside.
- Grill fish salsa sides up without turning on covered grill 6 to 8 minutes or until fish is opaque. Break fish into large chunks; place in tortillas and top with olive mixture.
Used with permission from Lindsay Olives