Featured Blog Posts
Chocolate Banana Popsicles
The HopeFULL Company created this 5-ingredient recipe that's a summertime favorite!
Per Popsicle: 67 Calories, 2 g Fat, .5 g Saturated Fat, 4.5mg Sodium, 8 g Sugar, .5 g ProteinYield: 8, 1 popsicle servings
- 1.5 cups bananas
- 1/2 rice milk (or other milk)
- 3 Tbsp natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp walnut oil (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Pour into BellyFull popsicle tray (or other popsicle mold), add wooden spoon-sticks, and freeze for three hours.
Source: The HopeFULL Company