Chicken Cilantro Enchiladas
An effortless recipe for a favorite Mexican dish.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 t. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 – 12 ounce package corn tortillas
- 8 oz fresh salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, fat free sour cream, cheese, green onions, cumin, cilantro, and pepper. Mix well.
- In each corn tortilla, place a large spoonful of chicken mixture, rolling up and placing seam side down in 9x13 baking dish. Cover with fresh salsa.
- Bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes, until bubbly and heated through
Source: Sharon Palmer, RD