Everyone's going to want seconds.
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 Tbsp butter, cut in small pieces
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, baking mix and butter. Combine using your fingertips until blended.
- Stir in brown sugar,baking powder, lemon zest and nutmeg. Stir in milk until blended.
- Gently stir in blueberries
- Spoon six ¼ cup mounds on prepared pan..
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden. Remove from oven and serve warm.
Recipe reviewed and nutritional analysis completed by Terry Grieco Kenny for DietsInReview.com