Blueberry Jicama Salad
A refreshing fruit salad that complements any summer meal.
- 1 package (6 ounces) Driscoll’s blueberries
- 1 cup jicama cubes (1/4-inch)
- 1 cup seedless red watermelon cubes (1/4-inch)
- 1 cup seedless yellow watermelon cubes (1/4-inch)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Fleur de Sel or coarse salt
Combine blueberries, jicama, melon, mint, lime zest and juice in a medium bowl. Stir gently to combine. Let stand 15 minutes for flavors to blend, or refrigerate until serving.
Serve in martini or margarita glasses, and sprinkle lightly with salt if desired.
Variation: Replace watermelon with red and green grapes cut in halves.